Chocolate Peanut Butter Macaroons – Your homemade sweets doesn’t have to be the same with everybody else. Your competitors will keep on imitating your specialties..but you can always create a new one. New product means more new customers. Enjoy and indulge!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Macaroons Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 tbsp. cocoa
- 1/8 tsp. salt
For the Milk-Peanut butter mixture:
- In a sauce pan, combine sugar, butter, milk, vanilla and peanut butter over medium-low heat. Let it boil for one minute.
For the dry ingredients:
- Stir together oats, coconut, cocoa and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the milk and peanut butter mixture over the dry ingredients and mix.
- Scoop mixture with a spoon and drop it on waxed paper lined tray. Freeze it for 3 minutes and take it out of the freezer to shape it into perfect round shape using the palm of your hands. Place it back in the refrigerator to let it cool.
Ready to serve. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.