Instead of the tedious traditional chicken wings ingredients everyone follows. Try this very quick and easy to prepare chicken lollipops for your busy party preparations. You can prepare this over night and freeze. It’s ready for frying the next day.
Chicken Lollipops Recipe
- 500 grams Chicken Breast (ground or minced)
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 Carrots medium (grated)
- 1 Head garlic (minced)
- 1 white onion (minced)
- 1 Cup Panko Bread crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Sugar
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients from ground chicken, garlic, salt pepper, eggs, panko, sugar and onion. You can mix it by hand and avoid over mixing it or too much dry.
- Leave it in fridge about 30 minutes, so it won’t be sticky and easy to form like balls.
- Shape mixture into balls, about 3 tablespoons of meat per ball. You can also use scoopers to form it in equal size.
- Once you’re all done shaping all chicken mixture, it’s time to fry your chicken balls.
- Arrange in platter and string to toothpicks. This is how easy and quick ito make homemade chicken lollipops.
Image Source: _simply_kk_
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.