Nutella Ferrero ice cream is a fancy dessert you can’t just find anywhere.. Delicious ice cream that will satisfy any cravings.
Nutella Ferrero Ice Cream Recipe
- 395 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 475 ml thickened cream or heavy cream, chilled and whipped
- 10 Ferrero Rochers – chopped roughly into chunks (to swirl through ice cream)
- 5 Ferrero Rochers – chopped roughly into chunks (to crumble over ice cream)
- 4 heaped teaspoons Nutella (to swirl through ice cream)
- 2 heaped teaspoons Nutella (to swirl as topping)
- Extra Whole Ferrero Rocher chocolates for garnishing.
- Chocolate syrup for garnish (Optional)
- Kitkat sticks for garnish (Optional)
- Whip the cream until soft peaks form. Soft peak form is when the whipped cream is thick and slightly moving from your bowl. While hard peak is barely moving when you flip your bowl. Set aside. Do not over whip your cream, or it will become watery.
- Using another bowl, pour the tin of condensed milk. Add the 12 chopped Ferreros. Combine well.
- One to three spoonful at a time, add the whipped cream to the condensed milk mixture. Do take note, do not over mix it in, gently fold it in. Spoonful by spoonful until it’s all in there.
- Slowly, fold through one by one, the 4 heaped teaspoons of Nutella. Tip: use your (clean) pinky finger to help make a swirling pattern!
- Transfer to a baking paper lined loaf tin, top with 5 chopped Ferreros and 2 heaped teaspoons of Nutella and freeze for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- Garnish it with chocolate syrup and some Ferrero and Kitkat sticks and a scoop of whipped cream.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.