Beef Salpicao is a very indulgent dish, and also very easy to make. We started with a tender, well-marbled cut of beef (tenderloin), stir-fry the beef. There is a little secret to making mouth watering, rich-tasting beef salpicao: adding a pat of butter that melts seductively over the meat. The butter gives the beef chunks a satin coat, with each bite bursting with flavors.
Beef Salpicao Recipe
- 500g beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 small can button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons toasted garlic bits
- 2 tablespoons spring onions
- Marinate beef cubes with garlic, pepper and olive oil.
- Coat each piece of beef with flour.
- Heat pan in high heat
- Put the butter and olive oil.
- Stir-fry beef and cook for a few minutes.
- Add mushrooms and pour in the Worcestershire sauce. Stir.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on top of garlic fried rice and topped with toasted garlic and spring onions.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.