These waffles are made swiftly with that “throwaway” starter and rich sour cream. Tangy and slightly sweet, these waffles will be a hit in the kitchen for their simplicity, and at the table for their flavor.
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cube butter, melted
- 1 cup milk (if desired, add a little more to help thin the batter)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 large eggs
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl to combine and make a well in the middle.
- Mix wet ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined and pour into well.
- Pour onto hot waffle iron.
- Cook until golden and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.