Alimango sa Gata – In the Philippines seafood recipes is very well known in every kitchen of the Filipino. They have a different style and uniqueness of cooking seafood but one best flavoring is by using coconut milk in their dishes.
Alimango sa Gata Recipe
- 1/2 kilo fresh alimasag
- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 2 cups thin coconut milk
- 4 pcs jalapeño pepper
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 spring onion or scallions cut crosswise
- salt and pepper to taste,
- Wash alimasag thoroughly with tap water. Drain.
- In a saucepan, put thin coconut milk. Add jalapeño pepper, garlic, onion and ginger. Let it boil.
- When the cream (coconut milk) is boiling, add alimasag. Simmer over low heat for 15-20 minutes. Stir to prevent sauce from clotting.
- Pour in thick coconut milk. Simmer, stirring occasionally until sauce becomes thick and oily then add spring onion.
- Best served with rice. Share and Enjoy!
Image Source: iamjeckjeck12
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.