Why not make some homemade S’mores Dip for the family. Enjoy and happy cooking!
Smore’s Dip Recipe
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (semi-sweet, milk chocolate, or a combo)
- 15 jumbo marshmallows, halved
- Graham cracker squares
- Preheat oven to 450°F (232° C) with skillet inside. When your oven is preheated, using a pot holder, remove hot skillet from the oven.
- Add butter to melt in the hot skillet, tilt the skillet to spread the butter evenly on the surface and even on the sides.
- Arrange the chocolate chips in an even layer into the bottom of the skillet.
- For the second layer, arrange marshmallow halves on top of the laid chocolate chips. Fully cover the chocolate until no spots left.
- Bake it for about 5 to 7 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted to your preference. You need to keep an eye because each oven may vary in heat. Use an oven mitt to remove the skillet from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers or any biscuits you like. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.