Try this awesome Chocolate Donut for your snacks. You’ll surely love this.
Chocolate Donut Recipe
- 250 gram of wholewheat flour
- 250 gram of ricotta cheese
- 200 gram of brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100 gram of dark chocolate
- 3 tsp of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Grease (or use cooking spray) the donut molds.
- Sift the flour together with the baking powder.
- Pass the ricotta through a strainer helping yourself with a spoon or spatula.
- In the planetary bowl beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the ricotta and the flour and mix energetically with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the dough into the dough molds and bake for about 30 minutes.
- Let them cool.
- Melt the chocolate and dip half of each donut into it and place on a cooling rack to dry.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.