An easy No-Bake Oreo Cake makes a perfect dessert for any time of year.
No-Bake Oreo Cake Recipe
- 2 packages of Oreo cookies
- 2 tubs of Cool whip
- 10 crushed Oreo cookies
- Chocolate ice-cream sauce
- Put enough Oreos in some milk and line them at the bottom of a square pan
- Use half the container of Cool whip to frost over the layer of Oreos
- Repeat the layers until you run out of Oreos and Cool whip
- Sprinkle the whole cake with the crushed Oreo cookies and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
- Keep chilled in your fridge to set for one hour and then take out to serve.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.