Mango Tapioca is ideal for small food business this summer. Serve it chilled, and everyone will go crazy for more. It is simple to make and you can make it for bulk at a low cost for business. Everyone who tried Heavenly mango tapioca just can’t resist this mango sago desserts!
Mango Tapioca Recipe
- 1/4 kilo Tapioca pearls ( cook the tapioca then drain)
- 1 1/2 cup Alaska condensed milk
- 1 cup Nestle cream or all purpose cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup Alaska evaporated milk
- 3 fresh mangoes
- Remove the mango from its seed ( use only 1 piece of mango) then put into the blender together with the water, then blend until smooth.
- Combine the cooked tapioca, blended mango, cream and milk then mix well, now use the remaining 2 mangoes by slicing it and put as a topping.
- Refrigerate for few hours before serving. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.