Ginataang Tilapia – It has tilapia as the main ingredient and cooked in coconut milk or gata with some vegetables added.
Ginataang Tilapia Recipe
- 2 pcs tilapia, cleaned and scaled
- 1 can coconut cream
- 4 bunches mustard leaves
- 1 small ginger, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- salt/fish sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 pcs green chili pepper (optional)
- In a large pan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Stir in coconut cream, water and fish sauce. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add tilapia and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add mustard leaves and simmer for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.