Why not make your own Mango Crepe at the comfort of your own kitchen? Your dessert, your rule..beat the summer!
Mango Crepe Recipe
- 4 pieces Ripe Mangoes (sliced in strips)
- ½ cup water
- 2-4 tablespoon Sugar
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups Evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted)
- 2 pieces Egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Melted semi-sweet chocolate, for drizzle
- 1 cup whipped cream, garnish
- 1 scoop of vanilla ice cream, toppings
Mango Compote Filling:
- Cook by adding the mangoes, water and sugar. (Just enough water to cover the mangoes in the pot).
- Cook for 2-3 minutes over medium to low heat and skim residue on top if needed. Turn off heat and let it cool.
- Whisk together the flour, milk and water.
- Add the butter, egg yolk, and sugar and continue stirring.
- In a pan, pour 2 teaspoon oil, then pour in 1/4 cup crepe batter.
- Spread the batter thinly by swirling the pan, once the sides are curling, flip and cook the other side.
- Assemble by spreading the compote filling in the center and some whipped cream. Fold each side to the center.
- Top with a scoop of ice cream, chocolate drizzle, mango compote drizzle, garnish with whipped cream on the side. Serve and enjoy!!!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.