Chicken parma balls is a favorite dish in Australia. So cheesy, with a touch of pizza flavor chicken balls! You gotta try it for dinner or lunch and serve it with fresh vegetable salad on the side.
Chicken Parma Balls Recipe
- ½ kilo ground chicken, (minced chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 medium red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- Salt and pepper2 tablespoon Parsley, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheese, (any processed cheese)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360F.
- Combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, minced red onion, parsley and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a spatula mix it thoroughly until all ingredients are well combined.
- Spoon a portion of the mixture and shape it into balls. Transfer each balls on a lightly greased baking tray.
- Using spoon, pour some pizza sauce on each meatballs.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add with more pizza sauce. Sprinkle with remaining cheese on top of each meatballs. Bake meatballs for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and spightly golden.
- Serve with hot steamed rice and your favorite salad on the side for a great meal.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.