Gateau Marie involves no cooking and is so simple to make ..you can also involve your kids! They will love helping especially licking the remains of a Nutella jar” ?
Gateau Marie Recipe
- 3 packets Morning Coffee
- 1 medium jar Nutella
- 2 fresh cream
- 1 tbsp coffee
- 500 ml hot water
- 1 tin Nestle cream
- Grated chocolate
- Start by preparing the black coffee using the 1 tbsp coffee and hot water.
- Beat fresh cream until thick and fold in the Nutella using a wooden spoon.
- Assemble the gateau by dipping the biscuits in the coffee and placing them on the bottom of a rectangular cake dish. Cover base completely since this will be your foundation.
- Next pour a layer of Nutella and fresh cream mixture over the biscuits. Repeat the layering until you run out of biscuits.
- Finally finish with a layer of biscuits topped with Nestle cream and grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours and serve.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.