Yummy brownies with Almonds for any occasions. Simple and easy to bake brownies for beginners.
Brownies with Almonds Recipe
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 pc egg
- chopped almonds
- In a bowl, melt the chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, then add the sugar gradually. Mix well.
- Add the softened butter, melted chocolate, salt and baking powder. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
- Add the flour gradually and mix well.
- Add the vanilla extract and coffee powder, then mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Preheat oven to 150ºC.
- Pour the mixture on a baking pan.
- Sprinkle the chopped almonds on top .
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the brownies from the oven and let it cool down.
- Slice and place it on a serving plate, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.