Unlike most lumpia, the this recipe has this hearty and sweet ingredient: the kamote or camote.
Lumpiang Kamote Recipe
- kamote/camote or sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into strips
- brown sugar
- cooking oil
- lumpia wrappers
- Separate each lumpia wrapper. Set aside.
- Pour brown sugar on a shallow bowl. Also pour water on a separate bowl.
- Rest a wrapper on a plate. Get a strip of kamote and dip sides on brown sugar. Place the kamote on lumpia wrapper. Fold two sides of the circle over the camote then roll the wrapper up. Dip your finger on the bowl of water then spread the water on the end of the lumpia wrapper to seal it.
- Do same procedure with the rest of sliced kamote.
- Heat oil in a small frying pan. On medium high heat, fry the LUMPIANG KAMOTE until golden brown. Drain excess oil.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.