The good side of bad bananas is turning it into Banana Crumble Muffins.
It is soooo delicious specially when it is still warm from the oven. The perfect size and perfect taste. The sweetness is coming from over riped bananas and you can’t just stop eating them.
Banana Crumble Muffin Recipe
For the Muffin:
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 2 pieces eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
For the Toppings:
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- Mix all the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed (flour, sugar, salt, and baking soda).
- Add the other ingredients (mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla essence, cooking oil) then mix well with the dry ingredients.
- Arrange a cupcake liners in the muffin pan.
- Pour the mixture in each cupcake liners.
- Combine all the ingredients for the crumb topping.
- Sprinkle the crumb topping on top of each muffin.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Bake the banana muffins for atleast 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down, then serve.
- Share and happy eating!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.