Learn to cook Relyenong Manok, It’s easier to make than you think.
Relyenong Manok Recipe
- 1 Whole chicken
- 1 Can Vienna Sausage
- 1/4 Cup of raisins
- 1/4 Cups of sweet pickles relish
- 3 Hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 Cup green onion
- 1 Large onion finely chopped
- 1 Egg
- 4 sliced of bread
- Salt and pepper
- Reach inside the chicken cavity and scrape out the chicken meat using bamboo ladle, taking care not to tear the skin.
- Rub chicken skin with salt and pepper. Set aside. Slice the deboned chicken meat into small pieces and chop.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken meat with pickles, onions, raisins, vienna sausages, sliced bread and green onions.
- Stir in the eggs, and season with the remaining salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon half of the meat mixture into the cavity. Insert the hard-boiled eggs into the center. Fill chicken with remaining meat mixture.
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place the stuffed chicken on a roasting pan and roast for 1 1/2 hrs or until golden brown.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.