Homemade vanilla ice cream recipe is so simple to make..and you can garnish it with chocolate syrup, caramel sauce, or marshmallows. It will be better than any ice cream temptations there is.
Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe
- 1 cup heavy cream or all purpose cream (chilled)
- 1 cup fresh milk (or condensed milk and remove sugar from the list below)
- 1/3 cup sugar (white sugar)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt (just a pinch) to even out sweetness
- In a mixing bowl, combine the heavy cream or thick cream, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Beat using an electric mixer until smooth (a foam or small bubbles will appear on top).
- Pour the mixture in an airtight container. (Airtight means not allowing air to pass in or out, so that the texture of the ice cream will be soft & smooth.)
- Place it inside the freezer for about two (4-8) hours or maybe more.
- Transfer to a serving glass, then serve. (You can put any toppings as desired.)
- Share and happy eating!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.