Filipino Meatballs (Bola-Bola) Recipe is a deep fried ground beef or pork formed into balls.
Since this dish fried it is usually dip in banana catsup or spicy vinegar to enhance the flavor.
Filipino Meatballs (Bola-bola) Recipe
- 1/2 kilo ground pork or beef
- 1 large onion; minced
- 3 cloves garlic; minced
- 3 well beaten eggs
- 1 medium size carrot, minced
- 1/2 cup flour
- salt and ground pepper
- Soy sauce
- oil for deep frying
- Tomato or banana cat
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Season with salt, soy sauce, and pepper according to taste.
- Form a ball 1” diameter out of the mixture.
- Deep fry the meat balls until golden brown.
- Drain in a plate with paper towel and serve with tomato catsup.
- Chow! share and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.