Level up your adobo game with this newly discovered recipe. Chicken adobo made more special with Angel Kremdensada. This creamy adobo recipe is so easy to cook and your family will definitely love this!
Creamy Sweet Chicken Adobo Recipe
- 1 whole Garlic (minced)
- 1 Onion (medium – minced)
- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup Vinegar
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (whole)
- 10 pcs of Laurel Leaves
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Angel Kremdensada
- Saute Garlic and Onions
- Add Chicken, saute until brown
- On a separate container, mix Vinegar, Soy Sauce, Pepper(whole)
- Add the mixture to pan, simmer for 15 mins
- Salt and Pepper to taste depending on your preference
- If Chicken is ready, add the Angel Kremdensada then simmer for 2-3 mins.
- Add boiled egg (optional)
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.