The Golden Treasure Skills and Development Program will conduct a 3 day Comprehensive Commercial Bread Making and Bakery Management Operation Seminar
May 15, 2019- May 17, 2019 (Wednesday – Friday)
Golden Treasure Skills and Training Center #9 Anonas Rd., Project 3, Q.C
- Safety and Sanitation
- Familiarity (Equipment, utensils and ingredients and its functions)
- Knowledge on setting – up bakery business and its capital requirements.
- Over view on Break even sales, feasibility study and Target market.
- Baker’s formulation and recipe building.
- Pandesal Variation (Malungay Pandesal, Native Pandesal, Cream Cheese Pandesal)
Hands – on Tasty, loaf bread, Whole wheat bread, Hamburger buns, Hot dog and foot long buns. Choco german roll, Cheese bread, Coco empanada, Spanish bread, mongo bread, mongo loaf, choco crinkles, sugar cookies, hopia dice, Ube marble loaf, Cheese cup cake.
- Pork floss bread, Mashed potato Ensaymada, Toasted siopao, monay , putok, Coffee bun, ham bread, Recycled breads (kalihim, Pudding) egg pie, Mamon, Royal Bibingka.
- Inventory Management, Production schedule, Ghant Charting.
- Microsoft excel generated costing and selling price plus over 60 recipes!
At the seminar participants will be given lunch, snacks and materials for hands on.
Maximum 15 participants only.
NOTE: THERE IS NO PARKING IN THE VENUE BEST TO GE THERE VIA PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION/ GRAB/ LRT
Registration is on-going!
For more information or for reservations, please call:
Telephone nos. 433-98-14 / 587-47-46
Mobile nos. 0947-2888719 / 0917- 533- 7314
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.