These pumpkin ice cream is literally the best ever. It is easy to make healthy ice cream for the kids too and you don’t need an ice cream maker to make this recipe.
Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe
- 6 cubes (140 g or about 1 cup) frozen pumpkin purée (recipe below)
- 2 peeled, sliced frozen bananas (150 g)
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) coconut milk or other milk/or all purpose cream
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (recipe below) or ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Let the frozen bananas and squash sit at room temperature for a few minutes to defrost a bit.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor, or high-speed blender on a low setting, and pulse until creamy, about a minute or so.
- Consume immediately as soft-serve ice cream. You can also freeze it for later. To eat later, defrost for a several minutes to soften before serving.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.