Here’s another version of a delicious milk candy, Milo Pastillas. You can add another variety to your all time favorite pastillas by introducing new flavors.
Milo Pastillas Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups powdered milk (i used Bear Brand)
- 1/2 cup Milo + 2 tbsp milo
- 3/4 cup condensed milk
- 4-5 Tbsp. sugar white for coating
- Mix bear brand powder, 1/2 cup Milo and condensed milk in a bowl. Combine until the ingredients is incorporated and forming into a shape.
- Combine and mix together sugar and 1 1/2 Tbsp milo on a plate.
- Get a small portion and roll it on the milo-sugar mixture. Roll with your hands and form it in round shape. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Chill it until set.
Serve and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.