This Tuyo Pasta has all the saltiness you like (red herring). Season with chili powder or sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to replace cream-based pasta.
Tuyo Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb. spaghetti noodles
- 8 ounces bottled tuyo
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon basil minced
- red or green bell pepper minced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Drain the oil from the bottled tuyo. Chop or shred the tuyo into fine pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked spaghetti noodles, shredded tuyo, and Parmesan cheese. Toss to mix well.
- Add garlic powder, dried basil, bell pepper and ground black pepper. Toss some more until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Transfer to a serving plate..
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.