This tokwa sisig recipe requires few and simple ingredients. It also easy to prepare and cook. It’s a healthy alternative to the traditional pork sisig and is still packed with a load of flavor.
Tokwa Sisig Recipe
- 6-8 pcs tokwa (Tofu)
- 120 ml Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Maggi Savor
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 onion, minced
- 1-2 pcs Siling haba (deseeded if you don’t like too spicy), minced
- 1-2 red chili pepper, minced
- 1-2 calamansi juice extract
- Pinch of magic sarap (optional)
- 1 fried egg, garnish into sizzling plate
- Slice tofu into cubes or desired size and fry until golden brown. Drain from oil and set aside.
- Saute onion and chili in the same pan. Add tofu and oyster sauce. And saute for 1 to 2 minutes. Add salt, pinch of sugar and pepper to taste.
- Turn off heat. Add calamansi juice extract.
- Add maggi savor soy sauce. Mix well. Add, fried egg and topped with mayonnaise
- Serve and enjoy! (Source knorr)
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.