This Fudgee Barr Cake is so easy to make, even your kids can help in making this cake. For some who doesn’t know Fudgee cake bars is a ready to eat cake bars with chocolate filling inside. Here in the Philippines, you can buy fudgee cake bars in almost any small sari sari store in the streets.
Fudgee Barr Cake Recipe
- 10 pcs fudgee barr
- 2 pcks all purpose cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- chocolate coins
- vanilla flavor
- Peel off the wrapper of 10 pcs fudgee barr.
- Make it crumbled.
- Flatten the crumbled fudgee barr in the cake mold.
- Refrigerate for 5 mins.
- Pour 2 pcks of all purpose cream.
- Beat until double it’s size.
- Add condensed milk. Then whip again.
- Add vanilla flavor and sliced chocolate coins.
- Places the whip cream in the cake mold.
- Add crumbled fudgee barr and mixture for the second layer.
- Topped with chocolate coins.
- Refrigerate overnight. Serve.
Watch the video – Fudgee Barr Cake
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply