These Cheese Cupcakes with Ube are sweet, salty and cheesy, and with a touch of ube powder – perfect with a cup of coffee! Yum, try it now!
Ube Cheese Cupcakes Recipe
- ½ cup Butter, Softened
- ½ cup Sugar
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1 can (300ml) Condensed Milk, Chilled
- 1 cup Grated Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp CRV Ube Powder
- In a bowl, combine Flour, Baking Powder & Salt. Mix well. Set Aside.
- In a mixer with paddle attachment, Cream the Butter and Sugar. Scrape sides of the bowl.
- Add Eggs, one at a time. Mix well. Scrape sides of the bowl.
- Add Chilled Condensed milk.
- Add Vanilla & Grated Cheese.
- Slowly pour the All Purpose Flour mixture. Mix until combined but Do not overmix.
- Divide the Batter into 2.
- Add the CRV Ube Powder on the other half of the Batter and mix well until combine.
- Scoop the Ube & Cheese Batter alternately in a 3oz. cupcake liner. ( Scoop a tleast ¾ of cupcake liner)
- Use skewer to swirl the batter. (Don’t over swirl, like I did on the 1st Batch)
- Bake at 180C for 20mins or until the Toothpick test comes out clean.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.