A tuna fish sandwich is usually made with canned tuna mixed with mayonnaise and other ingredients, such as chopped celery, pickles or pickle relish, hard-boiled eggs, onion, cucumber, sweetcorn, and/or black olives.
- French baguette or any bread
- Cut onion. Mince garlic and mix it with mayonnaise.
- Cut French baguette on estimated portions (future sandwiches).
- Cut each sandwich lengthwise, 1/3 from the top, so that it has kind of a lid.
- Take the “lids” off and work with the bottom part. Spread mayonnaise with garlic on the sandwich, put salad leaves, onion, tuna, and spread mayonnaise on top of that once again. Then put cheese on top and cover with its top part.
- Put sandwich into the microwave for 2 minutes. Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.