Spicy Lumpiang Sisig is definitely a dish innovations from your ordinary Lumpiang Shanghai. This quick and easy sisig recipe is the best for early afternoon snack. Grab those ready-to-cook sisig canned goods in your fridge and spice up your merienda moment with this spicy lumpiang sisig.
Spicy Lumpiang Sisig Recipe
- 1 Pack Ready-to-cook Sisig (Monterey or Purefoods Spicy Sisig Brand will do)
- 1 Large Onions, Chopped
- 10 pcs. Siling Pangsingang
- Salt and Pepper
- Lumpia Wrappers
- 1 Egg White
- Cooking Oil for deep frying.
1. Saute Sisig until slightly cooked. Add onions, salt, pepper and sili. Let it cool.
2. Put a tablespoon full of sisig mixture into the lumpia wrapper. Fold sides then roll it near the end. brush egg white at the end of the wrapper. Roll further to seal it. ( just like making lumpiang shanghai)
3. Deep fry till golden brown.
4. Serve hot with vinegar with chopped garlic, onions and sili (of course).
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply