Pizza Quesadillas are a guaranteed family favorite meal. Grown-ups and kids have a blast with combining cheesy pizzas and crispy quesadillas into one. It’s the best of both worlds. Here’s how to throw your own pizzadilla party.
- 8 Four Tortillas
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 1 Cup Cheddar Sauce (shredded)
- Lay 4 tortillas into a non stick skillet and place over low heat.
- Spread 1/4 C of sauce evenly over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle each tortilla with cheese.
- Place a second tortilla over the top.
- Cook 5 minutes or until the bottom is lightly browned.
- Carefully flip the tortilla and cook an additional 3 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Remove and cut into triangles.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.