Sure to please the pickiest of eaters, this Pizza Muffin Recipe is a quick and easy mom win! And they can be made to order with your favorite pizza toppings! The quickest and easiest pizza to make. Even the kids can do it.
- 1 tube Flaky Layers biscuits
- Scrambled Eggs
- Cooked meat (sausage, chopped ham and bacon)
- Use grease muffin pan. Then carefully cut each biscuit in half.
- Spread each biscuit half into the bottom and up the sides so there is a little well in the middle.
- Bake at 350 for about 7-8 minutes. Remove from heat and press the dough back up the sides and the bottom since they will puff up a tiny bit.
- Carefully spoon eggs, meat, and sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Repeat until you’ve got as many “cups” as you’d like.
- Bake at 350 for another 8-10 minutes or until edges of biscuit are lightly golden and cheese is melted.
- Carefully remove from muffin pan and cool for a couple of minutes on a rack.
- Serve with desired side dish.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.