Simple and yummy snack Oatmeal Cheesecake! Trust me, you need to make about 2 batches. It is deliciously addicting. Happy baking!
Oatmeal Cheesecake Recipe
For the Crust and Topping:
- 1 cup quick-cook oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 10 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
For the Filling:
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tsp fresh pure lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl, combine the oat, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and salt. Add the melted butter and mix well until evenly distributed.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the oat mixture for the topping.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Spread the remaining oat mixture to the baking pan. Bake for 8 minutes only. Let it cool down. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, egg, sugar, and fresh pure lemon juice. Mix well.
- Get the baking pan with the baked oat mixture earlier.
- Spread over the cream cheese mixture.
- Then sprinkle the reserved 3/4 cup oat mixture earlier.
- Bake again for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven. Let it cool down. Slice and serve.
- Share and happy eating.
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply