Try this simple and mouth watering cheesy recipe. Let’s get cooking!
No-Bake Cheesy Macaroni Spaghetti Recipe
- 750g Macaroni
- 1kg Spaghetti Sauce (your choice)
- 5 hotdog
- 1/4kg ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 Nestle All Purpose Cream
- 1 quickmelt cheese
- 1/2 butter
- Heat pan. Add oil. Sauté garlic and onion. Add the ground beef. Cook until brownish. Add hotdog. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add Spaghetti sauce of your choice. Bring to a boil, add salt and pepper to taste.
Macaroni: Cook according to packaging instructions.
- Heat pan. Add butter, wait until it melts.
- Then add quickmelt cheese and all purpose cream. Continuously stir until it melts.
- Sprinkle dried thyme leaves as a garnish.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.