Homemade Garlic bread (also called garlic toast) consists of bread (usually a baguette or sour dough like a ciabatta), topped with garlic and olive oil or butter and may include additional herbs, such as oregano or chives. It is then either grilled or broiled until toasted or baked in a conventional or bread oven.
Homemade Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1 baguette, preferably a day old
- 125g soft butter
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ teaspoon green chillies (crushed)
- dried parsley
- Mix the above together and allow to set in the fridge.
- Cut bread into thick slices ¾ way through.
- Spread the garlic butter in between slices.
- Cover with foil. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180ºC for 15 mins.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.