These Ham and Egg Muffins are a quick and easy breakfast – so delicious and perfect to grab on the way out the door! Make this Egg Muffin Recipe for a delicious breakfast recipe today!
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- salt and pepper
- Cheese, cubed
- 12 Deli Ham slices
- Mix up into a measuring cup with a pouring spout
- Put an un-greased muffin pan into the oven and preheat the oven to 400. Once 400 is reached, remove the pan, and turn the oven up to 450.
- Quickly spray the tins with non-stick spray and put 2 ham slices in each muffin cup.
- Pour egg into each cup and then put a few cubes of cheese into each one as well.
- Bake ham and egg cups for 10 minutes. Turn off the oven and let sit for 1 minute. Remove from oven and gently remove cups with a spoon.
- Serve with desired side dish.
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply