Fish Balls – Making smooth, tender and yummy traditional Chinese fish balls at home is quite changing but it really worth the efforts.
Fish Ball Recipe
- 2 cups of fish, flaked
- evaporated milk
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of green onion, finely chopped
- cooking oil
- soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine the flaked fish, milk and flour.
- Add the green onions and salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate this mixture until it becomes firm and sticky.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and form it into a small ball.
- Continue until all the mixture as been made into balls.
- Bring some water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Drop the a few of balls into the water as it boils and cook them for for a minute or two.
- Remove the balls from the water then saute them in a bit of cooking oil over medium-high heat until they are golden brown.
- Repeat the process until all the fish balls have been cooked.
- Serve the fish balls with sweet and sour sauce or your favorite combination of soy sauce, vinegar and sugar.
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Ano po ang measurement ng evap milk na ilalagay?