Dynamite Lumpia is another kind of recipe which is very popular nowadays for its uniqueness kind of invention. Together with the long green peppers or so called “siling haba” that gives the recipe the spice and another exciting flavor because of the cheese and ground beef inside.
- 20 chilies (siling pansigang/siling haba)
- 20 spring roll wrappers (lumpia type)
- ½ kilo ground beef
- 1 40 grams pack taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil – for sautéing
- 3 cups vegetable oil – for frying
- cheddar cheese – cut into strips
- salt and pepper – for desired taste
- Heat oil in pan – Saute onion and garlic.
- Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Set aside.
- Wash the chilis. Cut them length wise – creating a slit from the cap of the chili and near the tip. Remove the insides of the chili (the seeds etc). It looks quite presentable if you don’t cut the stalk.
- Stuff each chili with your cooked ground beef and a strip of cheese. Wrap stuffed chilis with lumpia wraps as you would a spring roll or shanghai roll.
- Deep fry chili rolls in medium heat in a cooking pan for 5-8 minutes or until the wraps turn into a golden brown. Serve hot.
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply