A Muffin is a small bread or cake like baked food. Muffins are similar to cupcakes, they have round bases, rounded tops, and are usually sweet, but there are also savory kinds (like corn muffins). Muffins are usually eaten at breakfast but can be eaten at any other meal.
Corn Muffin Recipe
- 1/2 cup corn oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 pcs eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 and 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can corn kernels, drained
- In a bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together oil, sugar, honey, eggs and milk.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Fold in drained corn kernels.
- Brush muffin pans with oil and fill ¾ full. Bake at 350° Fahrenheit oven for 12-15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool and eat.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.