A macaroon is a small biscuit/cookie, typically made from ground almonds, coconut, and/or other nuts or even potato, with sugar and sometimes flavorings, food coloring, glace cherries, jam, and/or a chocolate coating. Some recipes call for sweetened condensed milk.
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 250 ml condense milk
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat the oven 170 degrees.
- Mix desiccated coconut and flour.
- On the other bowl, mix well the butter, sugar, condensed milk. Then add the eggs one at a time and beat.
- Add the dry ingrediens (coconut and flour).
- After mixing all the ingredients, put in the baking cups and put it in the preheated oven.
- Baked for about 15 mins.
- if done, rest for another 5 mins in the oven. Serve.
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply