Cheese sticks are Filipino appetizers made with cheese wrapped in spring roll wrapper and deep-fried until golden and crisp.
Cheese Sticks Recipe
- 10-15 lumpia wrappers
- 100 grams (3.5 oz.) cheddar cheese
- oil for deep frying
- water for sealing lumpia wrappers
- Seal the lumpia wrappers for about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Slice the cheese into 10-15 sticks, each about 3 inches long and ½ inch wide. Put each stick in a lumpia wrapper. Seal each.
- Deep fry each cheese stick until golden brown and crisp. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Serve hot with your sauce.
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply