This cheese and mallows graham balls are super delicious and easy to make. This is a perfect snacks for your kids and your family will surely love this!
Cheese and Mallows Graham Balls Recipe
- Crushed Grahams
- Powdered milk
- Condensed milk ( 1 can)
- Goya chocolate
- Pour crushed graham into the bowl.
- Add condensed milk then mix.
- Create graham ball using the size of 1/2 tbsp.
- Put cheese cubes or mallows for filling.
- Melt 4 pcs of Goya chocolate.
- Coat graham balls with melted chocolate or powdered milk or crushed grahams.
- Chill for 10 minutes.
- Put in a cupcake liner then serve.
Watch the video – Cheese & Mallows Graham Balls
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply