A Caesar salad is a green salad of romaine lettuce and croutons dressed with lemon juice, olive oil, egg, Worcestershire sauce, anchovies, garlic, Dijon mustard, Parmesan cheese, and black pepper. In its original form, this salad was prepared and served tableside.
- 3 cups (about 12 ounces) skinned, shredded roasted chicken breast (such as Tyson’s)
- 3 cups hot cooked penne (about 6 ounces uncooked tubular-shaped pasta)
- 2 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/3 cup fat-free Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to coat.
- Note: To lower the sodium in this dish, use plain cooked chicken in place of the commercial roasted variety, which is fairly high in sodium.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.