These Butter cookies recipes are quick and easy to make. It melts in your mouth because of the Icing sugar ingredients.
Butter Cookies Recipe
- 250g salted butter
- 120g icing sugar (1.04 cups)
- 1 egg
- 320g top flour / superfine flour (2 ½ cups)
- 80g potato starch ( ½ cups)
- Beat the sugar and butter until smooth and creamy.
- Add in the egg and beat until well combined.
- Sift in the flour, potato starch and mix until combined with spatula.
- Line your baking tray with parchment paper. Piped out your desire shape on the baking tray to form flower petals and bake in the oven at 160°C for 30 minutes. Always remember that oven heat may vary, always keep an eye on your cookies so it doesn’t toast too much on top.
- Take them out from the oven and leave aside to cool down. Once cooled, keep in airtight containers or jar. Serve and enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.