To start with, French toast, also known as “eggy bread” is a breakfast all time favourite. This baked french toast with blueberries is easy and very delicious. With no overnight chilling, you can make your breakfast in an instant. Try out our recipe guide below.
Baked French Toast with Blueberries Recipe
- 12 pcs Loaf Sliced bread
- Blueberries (banana can be an option)
- 4-5 tbsp white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 3 cups of fresh milk
- Icing sugar
- Maple syrup (optional)
- In a bowl mix eggs, fresh milk, sugar and cinnamon .
- Dip the loaf breads one by one and put in a baking dish (put butter), then add the rest of the mixture soak for 30 minutes and add the blueberries.
- Baked for 45-55 minutes 175 degrees.
- Rest for 10-15 minutes and sprinkle the icing sugar or maple syrup afterwards.
- Now its ready for breakfast, brunch and merienda.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.