White Chicken Chili – The pleasant thing about this white chicken bean stew formula is the means by which every one of the flavors teamed up to present a solitary amiable taste. For instance, the blend of moderate cooked chicken, beans, and green stew delivered a solitary scrumptious flavor. This plays well with the sharp cream and destroyed cheddar. The cilantro added some freshness to this dish which makes it more glorious. Just follow our recipe guide below and let us know what have you overcome.
White Chicken Chili Recipe
- 1 lb boneless chicken bosom, cubed
- 30 ounces (around 2 jars) cannellini beans, depleted
- 1 medium yellow onion, cleaved
- 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces diced green chiles (2 jars)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground dark pepper
- 2 1/2 mugs chicken stock
- 1 container destroyed cheddar and/or monterey jack cheddar
- 1/2 container cleaved cilantro
- 2 mugs acrid cream
- Organize the onion, green chile, chicken, beans, cumin, oregano, garlic,salt, and ground dark pepper in a moderate cooker.
- Pour-in chicken stock and set the moderate cooker to high. Moderate cook for 5 to 6 hours.
- Delicately mix and after that exchange to individual serving dishes. Trim with slashed cilantro.
- Include a liberal measure of sharp cream and destroyed cheddar on top.
- Serve. share and appreciate!
Image Source: kristasketokitchen
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply