An omelette or omelet is a dish made from beaten eggs fried with butter or oil in a frying pan (without stirring as in scrambled egg). It is quite common for theomelette to be folded around a filling such as cheese, chives, vegetables, mushrooms, meat (often ham or bacon), or some combination of the above.
Tuna Omelette Recipe
- 2 cans of Tuna (pref. in oil, not the water packed ones cause they’re tasteless)
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- a little oil, for frying
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan.
- Drain the liquid from the canned tuna and place it on a bowl.
- Set the tuna on one side of the bowl and place the eggs beside it. Scramble the eggs.
- Mix the tuna with the eggs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once the oil and the pan are hot enough, fry each omelette. You can fry two or more at the same time depending on how big your pan is.
- Flatten the tuna to distribute it evenly and get an even browning. Fry till the egg has set and it’s golden brown, roughly 3-4 minutes.
- Flip and fry on the other side until it’s fully cooked – golden brown and crispy.
- Transfer to a plate and serve immediately with rice
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.