Tokwa (tofu) match with the pork belly, together with the other ingredients, it became one of our favorite dish.
Tokwa’t Baboy Recipe
- 1/2 pork belly4 pcs tofu (tokwa)
- 1/4 cup of tausi (black beans) (soaked in water and rinse)
- 3 cups of water
- 4 cloves garlic mincedcooking oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 onion diced
- 1/4 cup parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a frying pan, fry tokwa (tofu). Let it cool and cut it into cubes.
- In a cooking pot pour cooking oil heat it up and saute garlic and onion.
- Add the pork belly and cook it until the meat becomes light brown.
- Pour the water and bring it in a boil, simmer it until the meat becomes tender.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, tausi (black beans) salt and pepper and sugar. Simmer it for a couple of minutes.
- Add the tofu and parsley mix it well.
Serve and enjoy.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.