Tagilo is a local name for Burong Kapampangan’s, it is originated in the culinary capital of the Philippines, the province of Pampanga.
Tagilo (Burong Hipon) Recipe
- Burong Hipon
- 2 pcs onion
- 3 pcs kamatis
- 1 siling pansigang
- 2 pcs siling labuyo ( optional)
- 1 tbsp patis
- 1/4 cup water
- vetsin( optional)
- cooking oil
- 1 tbsp salt
- heat the pan & add oil.
- Saute garlic, onion, ginger, patis and tomatoes.
- Simmer until it cooked the tomatoes.
- Then add sili and burong hipon.
- Add 1/4 cup of water , salt & vetsin ( cover & simmer for five minutes or until cooked the burong hipon.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.