Sweet and Sour Pork – A Chinese stir-fry dish made with juicy pieces of pork tenderloin, bell peppers, onion, and pineapple. Battered pork gets fried until crispy then tossed in a sweet and tangy sauce.
Sweet and Sour Pork Recipe
- 2 lbs. boneless pork center loin, diced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1½ cups pineapple juice
- 4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3½ tablespoon brown sugar
- In wok, heat sesame oil over high heat. Stir-fry garlic, green onions for 3-5 minutes, until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add pineapple juice; heat thoroughly.
- In small bowl stir together cornstarch, vinegar, soy sauce and brown sugar; stir this mixture into wok and cook and stir until mixture comes to a boil.
- Server hot with rice. Enjoy!
Looking for other Lutong Bahay Recipes to try on? Feel free to check out our ulam recipes, desserts recipes and snacks recipes.
Some visual and written contents are copyrighted to their respective and considerate owners. We do not claim that these recipes or photos are proprietary to us. If this is yours and you would like it to be removed and not shared with others, please let us know by sending an email to contact @ lutongbahayrecipe.com, you may use our website contact form or by sending a message on our Facebook page. Read our disclaimer.
Leave a Reply